Black Disparity Data
Black Disparity Data, when combined is evidence of systemic extermination of Black African American People. Black Leadership is failing to offer a Comprehensive National Black Empowerment Plan with solution that counter White Supremacy based laws, policies and programs designed to produce and maintain Black Disparity Data.
The Quiet Resolution (TQR, Inc) https://www.tqrinc.com is the plan and Allen Hydro Energy Corporation (AHEC) https://www.ahecEnerg.com is the startup created to fund TQR, Inc. created by Charles E. Campbell, MSW, Tech Founder & CEO, Black Race Man
1. Black Infant Mortality – 10.4 compared to. 2.4 White Infant Mortality Rate
2. Black Women Maternal Mortality – 44.0 deaths per 100,000 live births compares to 17.9 for White
3. Black Teen Suicide – 11.2 per 100,000 in 2021.
4. Black Youth Gun Violence – 1 in every 10,000. 83% of all gun deaths among Black Americans are Gun homicides.
5. Black Mass Incarceration – Jailed 6 times the rate of Whites. 592 per 100,000 People
6. Black Racial Wealth Gap – 16% of the population, but 4% of the wealth. White 60% of the population, but 84% of the wealth. 80% Racial Wealth Gap that influences generational poverty, health, education, economic development and financial stability.
7. Black Marriage – 34.4% of Black Men and 28.6 % of Black Women in 2021 were married in 2021. Leaving 65.6% of Black Men and 71.4% of Black Women in 2021 were not married in 2021.
8. Black Poverty – Highest at 19.5% compared to White 8.2%.
9. Black Chronic Disease – Black African Americans are more likely to die at early ages from all causes related to High Blood Pressure, Diabetes and Stroke.
10. Black Food Desert – 39 Million People or 12.8% of the US Population live in low income and low access areas, known as “Food Deserts”.
11. Black Medical Professionals – 13% of the Population with only 5% of doctors are Black.
12. Black Home Ownership – Black Rate was 44% and White Rate was 74%.
13. Racial Wealth Gap – 13% of the US Population is Black, with only 4% of the wealth – The White US Population is 60%, with 84% Wealth – The Black White Racial Wealth Gap between White and Blacks is 80%.